To provide a high quality educational experience for all our students
and prepare them to be responsible citizens, successful adults, and lifelong learners.
Welcome to the South Valley Tiger Family! We are here to support you to be the best student and citizen that you can be. The most important thing you can do is to let us know if you need help. Don’t be shy about it. We can’t help unless we know there is a problem, so TELL US! Remember, everyone at South Valley Middle School is working towards your success. We need to work together to achieve this goal. Ready? Let’s do it!
Mr. Guillermo Ramos, Principal
Mr. Tim Alvernaz, Assistant Principal
Mrs. Lilia Cisneros, Academic Counselor (Last Name, M-Z)
Mrs. Claudia Valencia, Academic Counselor (Last Name, A-L)
- Treat others with respect; just as you would like others to treat you.
- Involve yourself in learning. Bring your required materials and hand in assignments on time.
- Get to class on time. Be in your seat and be ready to work before the tardy bell.
- Each staff member is here for you, the students. Treat them all with respect and follow their directions.
- Responsibility. This is your school – make it shine!